Monday, March 16, 2015

What to do when we struggle with unbelief...

I believe the promises of God and I'm sure you do too, but I still get overwhelmed, struggle with unbelief and have meltdowns at times. I move through them, not because I'm a spiritual giant, but because Jesus Christ lives in me; where I end is where the power of the Holy Spirit begins. The same power that enabled Jesus to take on hell and win is available to us!

I have to be purposed in seeking God's truth from Him and then be real about my struggles with those who will accept and hold me accountable to His Word...if not the trials of life would overwhelm me. I move forward relying on the bold confidence God avails me; I don't entertain how He will make a way…I've already decided He will because He can't lie! Still at times, doubt pounds on the door of my mind and screams all my flaws and failures while questioning my future. If my value and hope were dependent upon the claims doubt made against me, I wouldn't have the strength to move forward. But thank you Jesus, my hope and future is in God and what He's done; it's not about me and what I can do...Christ's power is perfected in my weaknesses!

Apart from Christ I can do nothing, but with Him I can do all thing He calls me to do. Will you let Jesus Christ do the same for you? ~LMM (1 Tim 6:12, Ps 34:19, Rom 8:11, 2 Cor 12:9, Jn 15:5, Phil 4:23)  #overwhelm #meltdown #believe #Godisforyou #faith #future #hope  #spiritualgiant  #christianinsightforlife


No comments: