Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How You Think Determines...The Course Of Your Life

This devo is a culmination of heartfelt conversations I've had with God on how to keep believing Him when the course ahead seemed hopeless, both in my own life & those I've counseled. Each devo is written with regard to my clinical training, education & personal revelations of how to reconcile the reality of life's uncertainties in the mind with what we profess to believe in our heart. The mind & heart are continually waging war with what God asks us to do & with what the world advises. My faith has been tried & tested the last three years like never before; I've experienced a barrage of doubt, had my insecurities exposed, pride purged & false confidence knocked out from under me. God promises His peace despite the uncertainties we face & this devo is 365 days of how to renew your mind & walk in His peace! LMM direct order: www.createspace.com/5213518 #truth #reconcile #reality  #christianinsightforlife www.facebook.com/ChristianInsightForLife

No comments: