Sunday, April 20, 2014

Let go & let God...be amazed!

If you will let go & let God...you will be amazed. God can fix what you're facing-in a mighty way! Are you holding onto a situation...trying to save or revive it? Are you consumed thinking about it, does it weigh you down, wake you up at night, make your head hurt & your stomach ache, determine if you spend money or not, go out of town or even out to eat?  Many say they believe God can do anything but they don't give Him much of a chance to prove He can do anything. 
Do you trust God as long as you understand His plans? Have you already got your back up human plan ready, if God's doesn't make sense to you? You justify you're being prudent & prepared, but really... you're doubting & disbelieving God's ability to handle the situation you're facing. 

Listen closely, your plans delay God's intervention. I use to do this a lot-I'd ask God for help then try & fix the situation myself when I didn't see anything happening. I knew my human help was futile, but I wanted to feel like I was moving things along. One day God said,"enough!" When I began to let go & let God I was amazed at the shift in my circumstances. Releasing my grip let God's mighty hand take it & He did in a mighty way! 

This wasn't overnight but I saw a clear unveiling of God's power, when I got out of the way. I had to stay in scripture, speak & renew my mind with the Word throughout the day, spend time & talk with Jesus constantly, listen to my thoughts & be careful of the words I spoke, examine how I spent my time in general, who I hung out with, what I watched on TV & listened to on the radio. God loves you & He's waiting to take the burden of the situation you've been trying to save. He's your Rock, Fortress, Strong Tower, Deliverer, Alpha & Omega, El Shaddai, Jehovah-Jireh; your God, Shield, Stronghold-His Word is a lamp to your feet & a light to your path. God will fix what you're facing-in a mighty way! Will you let go & let God...so He can?  (Rom  12:2, Ps 18:2, Ps 119:105) 2011LMM #letgoletgod #christianinsightforlife www.facebook.com/christianinsightforlife

No comments: