Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Run your race...you've got what it takes!

Run the race God set before you. Emotion will open the gate for the run, but discipline is required to finish. You've got what it takes...Christ has equipped you, but you must choose to use what He's put in you. Every moment you have the choice to rely on Christ's strength that's in you. The key-staying in the moment to access the power of Christ that's in you-right now. For the moment you're in...is the moment you have discipline in. This is your foundation...one moment, one breath, one step, then do it again. It sounds too simplistic, but most things are that Christ instructs us to do. "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency] (Phil :13)." Run your race...you've got what it takes friend! 12/5/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: