Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ask, seek & knock...God will answer you!

Ask, seek and knock. Believing is not a feeling you feel...believing is a decision you make. Believing is based on Who God is...not if you understand everything about Him. Many have a hard time with this truth and lose direction in life-slowly fading into disbelief. Their belief is based on what they can understand. When I committed my life to Christ, I made the decision to believe, but I didn't completely trust Him. I was honest and told God I wanted to believe, but I was scared to trust Him. Then God sent His help...mercy and grace to do a work in me. My Father God met me where I was. I was doubting...I sought Him and He answered me. God delivered me from all my fears- He made a way for me. Jesus says to ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. God meets us where we are-we must decide if we will believe Him when He does. Ask, seek and knock...God always answers His door and will welcome you in. Have faith in God-constantly! (Mark 9:24, Matt 7:7, Ps 34:4, Mark 11:22) 5/16/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: