Saturday, June 22, 2013

I called out to the Lord...and He answered me!

If someone didn't love you like they were suppose to...that doesn't make you unlovable. No one has the power to determine you're unlovable because God chose you...in advance to fulfill His purpose (Eph 1:11). If you've been hurt by someone who was suppose to love you...you will have a hard time believing those who have chosen to love you. God's love will heal you from this rejection-He restores the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Isa 61:1-3). Your hope is in Him all the day long (Ps 25:5). God decided in advance to adopt you to Himself through Jesus Christ. God did this because He wanted to and because it gave Him great pleasure to do so! Do not let let another person determine your value...only Jesus Christ has that authority and He says you're approved! You must decide if you will accept His truth. I called out to the Lord and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant...there faces are never covered with shame(Ps 34:4-5)! Call out to the Lord-He will answer you...because He loves you! 6/22/13CIFL-LMM   

No comments: