Friday, April 4, 2014

God's power is at work in you...you control the flow

God says He will do exceedingly, abundantly more than we ever dare ask or can even imagine...according to His power that's at work in us. God's power flows through us to accomplish all the things He calls us to do from believing in His promises to forgiving others to executing impossible tasks. God will not force His power on us...He gives us the choice to trust Him. To the degree we trust determines the flow of His power through us.

What degree of  God's power is flowing through you- what's the level of your flow? My flow has been low at different points in my life. But when I ask the Holy Spirit to help me not doubt & to believe God's promises, He always does. Many times when I move forward I do it being very afraid & with my eyes shut-but I'm able to move in His confidence, not mine & I'm trusting He will show up on His timetable...not mine.

I trust God because He can't lie & He is my hope...not people, circumstances or outcomes. You control your flow...will you trust God to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you would dare ask or can even imagine? Blessing friend! LMM (Eph 3:20, Mk 9:24, Heb 6:18,19) #godisyourhope #christianinsightforlife  

No comments: