Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Call on the name of Jesus...

Stamina...got to have it to endure and win the race but we can't produce it. Only the Blood of Jesus will enable you to have the stamina required to endure and win. It's our gift...if we choose to believe He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Some days I feel I don't have an ounce in me or it's been sucked out of me by life's trials, but I call on the name of Jesus and He comes rushing through me like a raging river... flooding the banks and knocking over everything that attempted to overtake me. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alpha and Omega, Father, the I Am, Savior... Jesus-the name above all names is for us and He loves us. Don't attempt to produce your stamina-there's only one Authentic Maker of stamina and His name is Jesus...call on His name. 11/12-LMM

No comments: