Thursday, September 5, 2013

Your Christian Net Value...

God doesn't subtract your past from your current worth to determine your CNV (Christian Net Value). When you accepted Christ-your debt was pd. There's no debt to back out from your current worth.
You're a masterpiece, Christ's priceless investment. Your past was made dead at the cross, a new you was born, you carried no debt forward-it's been zeroed out, wiped away...forever! Many agree with this truth then add a "but" at the end of it regarding a past choice that involves regret. For years I did this...I didn't release choices I had made that caused harm to others. The Lord clearly spoke to my heart and said He would restore those I had caused harm to, but as long as I tried to restore them, He couldn't because I was in the way. That word from the Lord allowed me to completely accept His truth. My past had died at the cross with Jesus but if I chose to  keep it alive, it would seem alive because that's what I perceived and my perception was my reality. I voided out my perception and replaced it with God's truth and you can too! If you factor your past into God's truth, you will continue to have a margin of error that contradicts His Word. He says if you're my disciples you will know My truth and my truth will set you free To profess to believe God, but not practice His truth will lead to frustration and being double minded. God gives wisdom generously-but if you don't believe Him, you will be unstable in all you do. Your old self is dead-you're a new person who's born again. Do Jesus' math when looking at your life...zero out the past + His approval = complete in Christ. Many do this math formula: (current value) - (sin) = NCV. Just so you know-your NCV is authentic and your value is priceless because Jesus Christ lives in you. This is a truth...you must decide  if you believe in Him. Where the Spirit of The Lord is...there is freedom! (Eph 2:10,  Rom 12:2, James 1:4-8, Rom 6:4-6, Col 1:10, Jn 6:29, 2  Cor. 3:17)! 8/27/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: