Monday, July 1, 2013

Words of truth & encouragement...from God

Listen closely, I've got it...you didn't miss anything, I have no barriers to providing for you-My love transcends time, the past, present and future have no limits on Me...I own time. Don't drown yourself in fear's lies or try to figure conflicts out that are beyond you-the mind of the flesh leads to death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Look at this world through My Word; it's a lamp to your feet and  a light to your path. My Word can't be separated from Me...to profess to be a Christian but think like the world will mess you up-really. Accept Me, My Word, renew your mind with it-then you will hear My voice. You do know I've ordered every step of yours, right? You were planned by me-I formed you in your mother's womb...don't ever let anyone tell you that you were not planned or you don't have a purpose. You are purposed by Me-you don't have to feel this to believe this...but as you believe it-you will feel it. Know this, I've always loved you, but I desire for you to love Me too. I want to spend time with you every day-I want a meaningful relationship with you. Even though I never leave you, sometimes you forget this, call out to Me-anytime, anywhere, anyplace-I'll answer. Let My love satisfy you-now rest child, I've got everything covered. (Rom 8:6, 12:2, Ps 91:15-16, 119:105, 139:13, James 1:6, Pr 20:24) 2/9/13modified7/1/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: