Thursday, October 31, 2013

A conversation with God...

Listen closely, I've got it...you didn't miss anything, I have no barriers to providing for you. My love transcends time, the past, present & future have no limits on Me-I own time. Don't drown yourself in fears or try to figure out conflicts that are beyond you. I see the impossibles you see-but they're only impossible to you...they're not impossible to Me.  Trust Me-the mind of the flesh leads to death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life & peace. Look at this world through My Word; it's a lamp to your feet & a light to your path. My Word can't be separated from Me; to profess to be a Christian but think like the world will mess you up...really it will.

Accept Me, My Word & renew your mind with it-then you will hear My voice. You do know I've ordered every step of yours, right? You were planned by me-I formed you in your mother's womb...don't ever let anyone tell you that you were not planned or that you don't have a purpose. You are purposed by Me; you don't have to feel this to believe it...but as you believe it-you will feel it.

Know this, I've always loved you, but I desire for you to love Me too. I want to spend time with you every day-I know what's going in your world...but it's important to Me for you to tell Me. Even though I never leave you, sometimes you forget this, call out to Me-anytime, anywhere, anyplace-I'll answer. Let My love satisfy you & wipe away your fears...now rest child, I've got everything covered. (Rom 8:6, 12:2, Ps 91:15-16, 119:105, 139:13, James 1:6, Pr 20:24) 2/9/13CIFL-LMM #conversationwithgod #christianinsightforlife www.facebook.com/christianinsightforlife

No comments: