Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ask, seek & knock...God always opens His door

Ask, seek & knock...God always opens His door & welcomes you in! Believing is not a feeling you feel-it's a decision you make. Believing is based on Who God is...not if you understand everything about Him. Many have a hard time with this truth & lose direction in life-slowly fading into unbelief. The human mind can't comprehend believing in God apart from the revelation of the Holy Spirit. The enemy's a master at mind games & he will trip you up by questioning your understanding from a human perspective not a Spirit led revelation! Any person that believes requires the help of the Holy Spirit.

When I committed my life to Christ I made the decision to believe, but I didn't completely trust God. I was honest & told God I wanted to believe, but I was scared to trust Him. Then God sent His help... mercy & grace to do a work in me. God met me where I was in my doubt-He poured His love into me to help me believe! I sought the Lord & He answered me, He delivered me from all my fears-He made a way for me!

Jesus says to ask & it will be given, seek & you will find, knock & the door will be opened. He gives wisdom generously without finding fault-His grace meets us where we are in understanding-we must decide if we will receive His grace in order to believe Him when He does. He gives us the desire to believe & empowers us to walk out what He asks of us. Ask, seek & knock- God always opens His door & welcomes you in! (1 Cor 2:13, Mk 9:24, Mt 7:7, Ps 34:4, 2 Tim 2:13, Phil 2:13) 5/16/13LMM #askseekknock #christianinsightforlife www.facebook.com/christianinsightforlife

No comments: