Friday, June 13, 2014

Feeling anxious...try God's peace

Feeling anxious...try God's peace. To not be anxious about anything is not a suggestion, something to consider or ponder on-God says it's the requirement for His peace to guard our heart & mind. He wants us to come to Him & thank Him for handling everything; talk to Him about what we desire & then rest in His peace which transcends all human understanding & it will guard our heart & mind!
 
For years I struggled to find peace & not be anxious- only to end up worrying even more. I became anxious while looking for God's peace-how twisted is that? Then the Holy Spirit gave me revelation...I had to choose to believe & receive God's peace-His peace was in me all the time! The burden to produce peace was not for me to find because it was already in me-I was striving for what God had already deposited in my spirit! I moved from searching for God's peace to thanking Him for His peace He gave me. 
 
Next time you're confronted with an impossible don't beg God for His peace...instead thank Him for His peace that's in you! His peace guards your heart & your mind so that you're not anxious about nothing, nada, no one or no circumstance is going to take your peace-God keeps in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in Him! (Phil 4:6-7, 1 Thes 5:18, Isa 26:3) 7/24/12LMM #perfectpeace #christianinsightforlife www.facebook.com/christianinsightforlife 

No comments: