Friday, July 13, 2012

God Will Make a Way...

If you will get out of the way...God will make a way.
Are you holding on to someone or something...trying to save or revive them or it? Are you consumed thinking about this situation? Does it weigh you down, wake you in the middle of the night, determine if you spend money or not? Many say they believe God can do anything...but they don't give Him much of a chance to prove He can do anything. Are you trusting God as long as you can understand how He will intervene and help this situation? Have you already got your back up human plan ready, if God's is not satisfactory for you? You rationalize that you're being selfless and committed but you're actually being unbelieving and fearful. You're interference delays God's intervention and plan. 
I did this years ago-I ran to God and would ask for help then run and try to go figure out the situation that was causing me grief. One day God said,"enough." When I began to let go of the situation that I was trying to save, I begin to let God intervene...and He did in a mighty way. This was not overnight, but I saw a clear unveiling of God's power, when I got out of the way. I had to stay in scripture, speak the Word, renew my mind with the Word, spend time with Him everyday, be careful of the words I spoke, and examined how I spent my time in general...who was I hanging out with, what I was I watching on TV, and what was I listening to on the radio. Friends, He will make a way...but you must get out of the way. God loves you and He's waiting to to help you with the situation you're facing. He is our rock, fortress, deliverer; our God, our strength, in whom we trust, our buckler, horn of our salvation and our high tower (Psalm 18:2). Will you get out of the way...so God can make a way...for you? 
2011-LMM

No comments: