Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank You...from my heart

I want to thank everybody who has been stopping by to visit us at Christian Insight for Life...I am truly honored that you value what God puts on my heart and even more humbled that God is allowing me to write it.  I'm in awe of how His plans unfold.  Eight weeks ago when I met with my sweet friend, Mollie Malone, to teach me how to tweet, I had no idea God had another plan.  On May 14th, Christian Insight for Life was birthed.  I'd never even thought of the name until my mouth spoke it.  Mollie asked me if I'd thought about a logo for my Facebook Counseling Page.  I told her "no" but the word insight had been coming to my mind for several weeks.  Then without hesitation, out flowed Christian Insight for Life...Mollie designed the page that night and here we are today!  She's been doing all the technical updates.  Thank you Mollie for your heart-you're priceless!

So here we are...eight weeks and 1000 views from eight countries...clearly that is God.  I welcome feedback, questions, and topics you would like information on.  Please join as a follower and share Christian Insight for Life with others via Facebook, email, and twitter.  Also, you can link to my counseling page and find out more about my life.  I like when I can put a face with a name.

I have so much more to share with you that is on my heart.  Many of my real experiences and how I struggled before I knew and received the love of Jesus and my transition into receiving His love.  One more thing...I still do not know how to tweet to someone...I only know how to post a tweet on my Twitter page-hahaha!  Talk to you soon friends...thank you again.
Finally, may you receive the peace that God offers, a peace that transcends all understanding...guarding your heart and mind (Phil 4:7).

In Christ,
Laura  

No comments: