Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God's hope...

God's hope...it gives me clarity when life is a blur-turning my darkness into light, it picks me up when grief knocks me down & soothes the ache in my heart for those I care for who won't care for themselves. When discouragement & doubt hurl insults & mock my efforts, God's hope rises us from within me with a fierce determination to overcome-reassuring me although I can't see a way...He's already made a way. God's hope covers me when the enemy rushes me with his stinking lies…giving me the guts to stand up for His Word & stand alone if I have to. When I'm depleted- God's hope fills me up...giving me the strength to advance against an army & leap over a wall. God's hope gives me contentment when His promises are taking the slow train-allowing me good sleep at night, stamina during the day & a peace that surpasses all understanding. His hope sustains me during the long & hard seasons & puts my feet on solid ground-God's hope is my source & purpose…I can do what He calls me to do because His hope gives me reason to! My hope is in Him all day long-He supplies all my needs! Who do you put your hope in??? (Ps 18:28, Heb 6:19, Ps 18:29, Ps 40:2, Ps 25:5, Phil 4:19) 11/5/13CIFl-LMM #christianinsightforlife

No comments: