Monday, July 14, 2014

Life hits hard...

Life hits hard...sometimes with a pain you can't even give words to. When anguish consumes you & you're at the end...call on Jesus, He's mighty to save! He's your anchor of hope-holding on for you when you can't. When your mind feels like it's going to explode into a million pieces & your heart is about to burst wide open...call out to the Lord-He will lead you through places where you can't see, give you strength to press on when you have none & saturate your mind with peace despite the despair that engulfs you!

Count on the LORD-put your hope in His Word-He turns your darkness into light. I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on Him-I've put my hope in His Word. I sought Him & He delivered me from all my fears-those who look to Him are radiant...their faces are never covered with shame! Life hits hard- this is a reality-Jesus is mighty to save...this is a truth! (Zeph 3:17, Heb 6:19, Ps 88:2-3, Ps 130:5, Ps 18:28, Ps 34:4-5) 12/26/13LMM #hope #despair #countonthelord #turnsdarknessintolight #christianinsightforlife

No comments: