Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Don't miss your opportunity to partner with Creator of the universe...
Think about it...when we agree with God's promises and plans for our life...we are partnering with the Creator of the universe! You don't need a MBA from Harvard to tell you to jump at this...once in a lifetime opportunity...Do the research, look at His track record, He never changes, He's stable, He cares & gives to others-philanthropy looks small to Him, He's never borrowed money, His inventions
are too long to list, He owns everything...including time. Check Him out-He's got it all...and more. What is so crazy-He lets anyone in. But most don't believe it-they think there's a catch. They got bad information-they believe they would take a hit or loss of some kind-that's it too much of a gamble...They take a look at His books & see the profit margin but because they can't understand-they refuse the offer of a lifetime...He denies no one, but you must make Him Lord & Savior by accepting His Son as the Way, the Truth, and the Life...His Son is the only door to Him. When we receive His Son, Jesus, we get the keys to the Kingdom. It's too much for our minds to wrap around. Listen closely, our humanness can't comprehend His Holiness...but when we receive His Son-we're given revelation. Personally, my mind goes to tilt with this concept. The Creator of the universe allows me access to His throne room...to know the secrets of the kingdom, to have eternal life, to live abundantly here on earth, to know that I'm set apart & protected, to know that all my needs are supplied & more, to know He delights in me...I can't comprehend this on my own-only the Holy Spirit can give me this revelation. If I choose to believe God, my Father, I choose to receive what He says. When I choose to believe-I make a choice. My choice to believe is not based on a feeling of belief...it's based on a truth...about Who my Father is. My Father loves me & delights in me-He's not some stingy old man who withholds from His children, making them prove their worth. He's not grumpy either-changing His moods from one day to the next-He's always the same. I can't do anything that would ever make Him not love me-but because of He loved me first...I know authentic love & I desire to please Him. One of the ways I please Him, is believing what He says. I do not have to understand everything He says & does...to choose to believe everything He says & does. As my granddaughter Hope says, "once you get a bite of His bread, you will never be hungry again." I pray you won't miss this...opportunity of a lifetime to partner with the Creator of the universe-you won't regret it. Blessings. 10/3/12-LMM

No comments: