Thursday, October 25, 2012

Going out to the deep...following Jesus

You will never know your old way of comfort again...as long as God is developing you. It's called-going out to the deep...following Jesus. When I totally committed to follow Jesus, I had to say good-bye to my predictable and busy schedule. There's nothing wrong with predictable and busy as long as you aren't hiding behind it. I was hiding and Jesus knew it, and He called me out. What I have found in the deep...is the complete love of Jesus. I don't need the predictable and busy like it use to be...I need the predictable Jesus. Wherever He goes, I go...my comfort is not my surroundings, but I am comfortable because I am with Him. Go out to the deep, you won't regret it. It's where you will find the truth you've been searching for...a peace that surpasses all understanding...Jesus. (Luke 5:4)
10/2012CIFL-LMM

No comments: