Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ask God...He will help you

God welcomes our questions that challenge us...but not rhetorical ones that challenge Him. You're crossing a line when you question His authority...it's blatant disrespect and you're testing Him (Matt 4:7). Ask Him to help you to not doubt (Mark 9:24). When I committed my life to Christ, I made the decision to believe, but I didn't completely trust Him. I was honest and told God I wanted to believe Him but I was scared to trust Him. Then God sent His help... grace and mercy to do a work in me so I could receive what I professed to believe in my heart (Eph 2:8-9). My Father God met me where I was. I was doubting, but asked for help...and He made a way for me. He will for you too friend, if you ask (Matt 7:7) Our Father loves us...He meets us where we are, but we must decide to believe all of His promises; counting on Him each day to provide for us-this is how we strengthen our faith daily. He's for you and not against you (Rom 8:31). Ask Him...He will help you!  5/12-LMM

No comments: