Monday, December 17, 2012

You're Saved...Now Save Your Mind!!!

Your spirit is saved at salvation...your mind isn't. You have to renew your mind with God's Word to live the saved life you profess. You will not be more than a conqueror and the joy of the Lord will not be yours, even though these are God's promises...if you are having negative thoughts or playing out potential disasters in your mind. The mind must be renewed with God's Word...constantly-no Christian is exempt. Don't confuse your feelings with God's truth. Some days, I don't feel like a conqueror...I feel sad and anxious, but God says I'm more than a conqueror-so I agree with Him; I keep saying it, naming all He promises to those who love Him...I say it over and over. I post scripture on index cards and write it on my phone. Eventually, break through comes, not because I'm strong, but because He's strong in me and His Word does not return void. Hold yourself accountable-write down one goal for the week of how you will renew your mind-be specific. Practice it all week-then the next week add another one and so on. That's how you renew your mind. God's Word works all the time...when you consistently stand on it...all the time! (Eph4:23, Rom8:28,37, Neh8:10, Isa55:11) 12/17/12-CIFL-LMM

No comments: