Monday, August 12, 2013

I can't do life without the help of Jesus...

I can't do life without Jesus...He helps me in everything I do. Thank you Jesus that I don't have to rely on my strength  to overcome the opposition I face daily, be burdened with the the impossibles I see or have to rely on what hope I can come up with in a hopeless situation-Jesus has already overcome this world and every impossible in it and His hope holds on for me when I can't (Jn 16:33, Mk 10:27, Heb 6:19)! No devil in hell can steal, kill or destroy what Jesus died to give me...unless I release it (Jn 10:10). God's given me authority over the enemy; this is a truth, not a feeling-so I must appropriate what I know, not what I feel (Lk 10:19). I do not have the power to change others, but the Holy Spirit does-I will exercise my privilege of prayer and partner with my Father, the Creator of everything I see and don't see (Col 1:17). I will stand on God's Word-regardless of how done or dead a situation looks-for with God nothing is impossible (Lk 1:37). I will ask Jesus daily to help me believe when the path ahead of me is dim-relying on His Word as a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Ps 119:105); I can do all the things God's called me to do-He strengthens me (Phil 4:13). My hope is in Him all day long (Ps 25:5); seriously...like I can add to what Jesus did on the cross for me (1 Pet 3:18)? Jesus took it all for me...regrets of the past, fears in the present and every unknown I will face in the future-if He's for me, what can be against me (Rom 8:31)? Every time I come to the end of my strength-I can be confident of the endless supply of His love and strength that lives in me-doing exceedingly, abundantly more than I dare imagine or ask for (Eph 3:20). Having faith constantly-gives Jesus full reign in me (Mk 11:22). I can't do life without Jesus-He helps me in everything I do...will you let Him do the same for you? 8/12/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: