Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Redeemer Lives!!!

I've been a counselor for approximately 30yrs-I've seen and heard a lot of heartache; I lived through much myself. I'm certain of this...my Redeemer lives! His Word works all the time and it doesn't return void-ever! As Christians we must be purposed in believing God no matter what we see with our eyes and no matter what others say about the situation we're in; if not, we will be eaten alive. No one is exempt from trials-the unfair, hurtful and horrific situations where the pain sears so deep, we don't think we'll make it; and if it weren't for Jesus...we wouldn't. You've got to decide that you will stand on the Word or die-either way you come out a winner. Standing on the Word guarantees you will overcome, but if you die doing that...then you're with Jesus. We're privileged-God's promised us victory. We get off track when we try to determine what the victory looks like. God's says He has good plans, okay, that's what I accept-I don't have to know what that looks like, to believe that's what God will do. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not the circumstances you're going through. God's verdict is final-not man's; there's no judge in the land that can overrule our God...stand on that and don't waiver from His truth. God's truth precedes any worldly fact or law. If you feel anxiety beginning to creep up-knock it down with God's Word. The key to maintaining your sanity during crisis periods in life is...have faith constantly (Mk 11:22). Your outlook is based on your faith in God. If you doubt Him, your faith decreases and anxiety will plague you. If your faith increases in God-your outlook is expectant and confident; you're certain you will overcome. Having faith is a full-time job, but it pays good...doubt is a full-time job too, but it leads to poverty. I pray you will stand on His Word and walk out the victory that has already been won for you. I'm including some specific verses for different trials-let them bless you the way God intended. Give all of yourself to the Lord & He will bless you all of you! 6/22/13CIFL-LMM
-Stay confident-Give thanks & praise Him (Ps 106:1).
-Stand firm daily-God goes before you each day-He's redeemed & summoned you by name; deep waters & rivers will not sweep over you, the fires won't burn you (Isa 43:1-2).
-Afraid-God will never leave you (Heb 13:5).
-Uncertain-Commit to the Lord whatever you do & your plans will succeed (Pr16:3).
-Are you being taken to court or falsely accused? The Lord won't let you be taken to trial & condemned (Ps37:33).
-Need to deal with a difficult situation? Be strong & courageous-don't be discouraged; God's with you wherever you go (Jos1:9).
-Feeling like you can't take one more day of a certain situation? "Fear not [there's nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror & be dismayed, for I am you God. I will strengthen & harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; Yes, I will hold you up & retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness & justice (Isa41:10)." -He has a good plans for you (Jer29:11).
-Peace be with you friend (John14:27). 6/22/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: