Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Don't blame others...

Walking away from a person or situation may feel like you're leaving your problem behind, but it is the issues in you that causes your problems in life...and until you deal with these issues...they will go where you go; creating problems where you go. Take responsibility for yourself and deal with the issues that have been messing up your life...stop blaming people and situations. Let Jesus help you, so you can
live the fruitful life He promises. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything & equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency] Phil 4:13. Don't waste another good day blaming others...receive the guaranteed help available to you friend-blessings!
8/2/12-LMM

No comments: