Monday, August 11, 2014

Obedience leads to miracles...Brazil experience!



This will inspire you!
Testimony of obedience...sowing seeds in Brazil! Brazil made my heart bigger & God's vision for Christian Insight for Life clearer! Judy Fuller King has been involved with Brazil & sowing seed for over 16 years, but God's hand regarding my involvement goes back to May 2013 when Judy & I connected after she attended the Bloom Conference in Amarillo where I spoke. She didn't plan on attending but her friend, Cheryl Chavers Martin had an extra ticket for her. After the conference we exchanged some emails sharing our hearts related to empowering women in the body of Christ.

On 2/1/14, I was messaged by social media friends from Portugal, Tiago & Manuela Pinheiro, who follow my posts on G+. Tiago explained God had clearly put on Manuel's heart in prayer that morning to translate the Christian Insight for Life posts at no charge. I was humbled & moved by such a generous offer! Rod & I prayed & believed they should translate the devotional instead- we shared this with them & after prayer they agreed too.

Judy contacted me on 2/15/14 asking if I would be interested in going to Brazil & helping her with the International Women's Conference in July. Of course I was honored, but then speechless because Brazil speaks Portuguese!!! One touch of God's hand...He has no barriers!

Tiago & Manuela Pinheiro work full time in ministry & Tiago practices law-they also have a family, but their daily demands didn't keep them from being obedient to God's request. They worked tirelessly translating the devotional in order to meet the deadlines for Rod, my husband to redo the book layout & have it ready for Portuguese print in time for the conference!

God had put on my heart to take 100 devotionals to sow into Brazil-not knowing this, the next day my dear friend, Marcy Tow, texted me & said that she & her Huband Scott wanted to sow seeds into Brazil by purchasing 100 of the Portuguese Christian Insight for Life devotionals...only God!

I will continue to tell about the power of God in the Brazil trip because I'm sure this is only part of the story. One thing for sure...obedience leads to miracles! And when God makes a request, He doesn't expect us to fulfill it...He expects us to rely on Him to carry it out!

Here's a pic of Evangelical Community Rescue IE OA...seeds of God's love were sown! #Godislove #outreach #obedience #miracles #christianinsightforlife

Sāo Paulo, Brazil

No comments: