Saturday, February 9, 2013

Conversation with God...lesson on fear

A Conversation with God...lesson on fear. God clearly spoke to my heart on fear-Here's what He said..."Fear will scream silently in your mind throughout the day ...you missed it, someone took your spot, you won't get the chance again, work harder-maybe you can make up for lost time, don't trust and you won't get hurt, don't count on anyone, don't ask for help or you will look weak and incompetent, you upset God, you're not going to make a difference, they're just using you, that idea is self serving, you're too needy and emotional, you lost your temper-again...nothing is going to change. Know this-fear's only ploy is to create panic in you which drowns out you hearing My voice. Listen closely, I've got it...you didn't miss anything, I have no barriers to providing for you-My love transcends time, the past, present and future have no hold on Me...I own time (Rev1:8)! Don't drown yourself in fear's lies or try to resolve conflicts out that are beyond you-the mind of the flesh leads to death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace (Rom 8:6). Look at this world through My Word; it's a lamp to your feet and  a light to your path (Ps119:105). My Word can't be separated from Me...to profess to be a Christian but think like the world will mess you up-really. Accept Me and My Word, renew your mind with it (Rom 12:2) then you will hear My voice. You do know I've ordered every step of yours, right (Ps 37:23)? You were planned by me-I formed you in your mother's womb (Ps 139:13). Don't ever let anyone tell you that you were not planned or you don't have a purpose. You are purposed by Me, you don't have to feel this to believe this-but as you believe it, you will feel it (Eph 2:10). Know this-I've always loved you...but I desire for you to love Me too. I want to spend time with you every day-I want a meaningful relationship with you: even though I never leave you, sometimes you forget this(Rom 8:35-39). Call out to Me-anytime, anywhere, anyplace-I'll answer (91:15-16). Let My love satisfy you...now rest child-I've got  everything covered (Col 1:17)." 2/9/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: