Friday, February 15, 2013

Brokenness allows God's Light to shine through you...which is the evidence of His Presence in you-making a way for His power to be released through you. Don't resent or hide your brokenness...it is your testimony. I believed a lie for years...that if I revealed all of my story, people would not respect me. So for years, I partially told my story-the parts I thought people would accept. November 5, 2009 God spoke to my heart as plainly as I'm writing to you now, "Let My Light come through your brokenness, it will radiate warmth and people will come close to you. They will feel my love for them...do not hold back from others what I want to flow through you. Tell them how I healed you." If you withhold your story or partially reveal it-you're minimizing the work God's done in you. It's not easy to be vulnerable but God is in complete control...as I write this, the enemy is whispering to my mind that people are going to ridicule me in some way and/or lose respect for me. There will always be people who oppose our obedience or not validate what we've been called to do. This hurts, especially from those we care about and want to support us. Remember, even when you face resistance, rejection, and opposition God will never leave your side; He's with you in every step you walk for Him. Don't allow hurt and offenses to take your eyes off of Jesus-distracting you from the work you're called to do. Continue to move forward, be real about who you are...then others will connect with God's authentic love flowing through you. The openness of who you are is vulnerability-it allows the real you to come through and it will draw others to you-connecting His truth in you. Let His Light shine through your brokenness...get your light on baby...so others can see Him flowing through you. Blessings friends...I see God's Light in you and it makes you radiate-Let's go make a difference for Him! (Col 1:17, Mt 5:16, Heb 13:5) 5/18/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: