Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stamina...got to have it!

Stamina...got to have it to endure and win the race God's called you to and you can only get it from one source. His name is Jesus-His love will flow through your veins and enable you to have the stamina required to endure and win. Your win is guaranteed...  if you choose to believe He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Some days discouragement knocks me down-mocking my efforts and motive to fulfill my call, but then I call on the name of Jesus...He comes rushing through me like a raging river-flooding the banks and knocking over everything that attempted to overtake me. The King of kings, Lord of lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the I Am, Savior, Healer, Redeemer...Jesus-the greatest name above all names is for us, He loves us, He will never leave us...He provides us with the stamina to endure and win the race God's called before us! (Heb 12:1-3, Jn 14:6, Heb 10:36) 7/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: