Monday, February 10, 2014

Ask, seek & knock...God always opens His door!

Ask, seek & knock God always opens His door & will welcome you in! Believing is not a feeling you feel...it's a decision you make. Believing is based on Who God is...not if you understand everything about Him. Many have a hard time with this truth & lose direction in life-slowly fading into disbelief. Their belief is based on what they can understand.

When I committed my life to Christ, I made the decision to believe, but I didn't completely trust God. I was honest & told God I wanted to believe, but I was scared to trust Him. Then God sent His help...mercy & grace to do a work in me. God met me where I was in my doubt-He poured His love into me to help me believe! I sought the Lord & He answered me, He delivered me from all my fears-He made a way for me.

Jesus says to ask & it will be given, seek & you will find, knock & the door will be opened. God meets us where we are in our understanding & belief-we must decide if we will believe Him when He does. God is faithful, He provides us with what we need to believe in Him-God is good & His love endures forever! Ask, seek & knock-God always answers His door & will welcome you in! (Mk 9:24, Mt 7:7, Ps 34:4, 2 Tim 2:13, Ps 136:1) 5/16/13LMM ‪#‎CIFL‬

No comments: