Thursday, February 27, 2014

I can't do life without Jesus...

I can't do life without Jesus...He helps me in everything I do (Jn 15:5)! Thank you Jesus I don't have to rely on my strength to deal with the adversity I face daily, be burdened with the the impossibles I see or have to rely on what hope I can come up with in a hopeless situation. Jesus has overcome this world & every impossible in it-His hope holds on for me when I can't (Jn 16:33, Mk 10:27, Heb 6:19)!

No devil in hell can steal, kill or destroy what Jesus died to give me...unless I let him (Jn 10:10). God's given me authority over the enemy; this is a truth, not a feeling-so I must appropriate what I know, not what I feel (Lk 10:19). I don't have the power to change others, but the Holy Spirit does-I will exercise my privilege of prayer & partner with my Father, the Creator of everything I see & don't see (Col 1:17).

I will stand on God's Word-regardless of how done or dead a situation looks-for with God nothing is impossible (Lk 1:37)! I will ask Jesus daily to help me believe when the path ahead of me is dim-relying on His Word as a lamp to my feet & a light to my path (Ps 119:105); I can do all the things God's called me to do-He strengthens me (Phil 4:13). My hope is in Him all day long (Ps 25:5); seriously, like I can add to what Jesus did on the cross for me (1 Pet 3:18)?

Jesus took it all for me...regrets of the past, fears in the present & every unknown I will face in the future- if He's for me, who can be against me (Rom 8:31)? His strength is perfected in my weaknesses (2 Cor 12:9), my faith in His power, not man's wisdom (1 Cor 5:2)! I can't do life without Jesus...He helps me in everything I do. Will you let Him help you? 8/12/13LMM #jesuswillhelpyou #christianinsightforlife

No comments: