Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dear child...God will help you

Dear child, I've never expected you to have it all together...I've asked you to give Me all you have & I will help you put it all together. Remain in Me & I will remain in you-this is My partnership with you & My commitment to you…I will continue to bring to completion the good works I started in you long ago. You're My masterpiece-I created you because I loved you first, but also for you to make a difference in this world. You are fearfully & wonderfully made because My love lives in you…apart from My love you can do nothing, but with My love you can do all things I've asked of you.

When you sin, don't turn away from Me…turn to Me, so I can help you. Repenting leads to freedom in Me-I never condemn you & I will give you wisdom generously…even when you make deliberate & foolish choices. You have to know nothing is too big for My love! Are you ready to give Me all you have so I can help you put it all together? (2 Cor 12:9, Jn 15:5, Eph 2:10, Phil 1:6, Ps 139:14, Acts 3:19, James 1:5) 2/16/14 LMM #godislove #seekgod #christianinsightforlife

No comments: