Thursday, March 6, 2014

A conversation with God...

Laura Mangin McDonald MA LPC Christian Insight for Life A conversation with God...listen closely, I've got it-you didn't miss anything. I have no barriers & I'll provide for you; My love transcends time-past, present & future. Don't drown yourself in fears or try to figure out conflicts that are beyond you…some things you will never understand until you're with me in Heaven. I see the impossibles you see-but they're only impossible to you...they're not impossible to Me. Trust Me-the mind of the flesh leads to death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life & peace. 
Look at this world through My Word-it's a lamp to your feet & a light to your path. My Word can't be separated from Me; to profess to be a Christian but think like the world will mess you up...really it will. Accept Me, My Word & renew your mind with it...then you will hear My voice. You do know I've ordered every step of yours, right? You were planned by me-I formed you in your mother's womb...don't ever let anyone tell you that you weren't planned or don't have a purpose. You are purposed by Me; you don't have to feel this to believe it...but as you believe it-you will feel it.  
Know this truth, I've always loved you, but I desire for you to love Me too-I want to spend time with you every day. I know what's going on in your world…but I want you to want to be close to Me & be excited to share things or run to Me as soon as your heart is hurt so I can comfort you. Even though I never leave you, sometimes you forget this...call out to Me-anytime, anywhere, anyplace-I'll answer. Let My love satisfy you & wipe away all your fears...now rest child, I've got it all covered. (Rom 8:6, 12:2, Ps 91:15-16, 119:105, 139:13, James 1:6, Pr 20:24) 2/9/13LMM #godhasgotit #chrisitianinsightforlife

No comments: