Friday, March 14, 2014

Adversity will test what you profess to believe...

Adversity in life will test what you profess to believe…then reveal where you stand. Adversity tests your faith-causing you to persevere & move closer to completeness in Christ. Then will you lack nothing-knowing the love of Christ & certain of His love for you!

For years I prayed to just get through adversity so I could put it behind me. I persevered & stayed focused then hoped God would provide. My hope was hoping God would see that I was trying to do my part-this left me anxious & uncertain. Then the Holy Spirit gave me revelation that I wasn't receiving all of God's love for me & until I did, I wouldn't be confident that my hope was in Him & that He would provide for me. When I began to embrace how much God loved me...I was able to move into His rest during adversity & be confident that He would provide beyond my wildest dreams!

Listen closely, until you get a revelation of God's love & that He's your enough in everything…you will be bound to never having enough in anything. His hope is your enough & His love completes & sustains you-each adversity is an opportunity to know & be known more by Him! Adversity in life will test what you profess to believe…then reveal where you stand. Don't miss your opportunity! (2 Cor 13:5, James 1:2-5, Rom 5:3-5, Phil 4:13, Eph 3:20) LMM ‪#Godishope‬ ‪#‎christianinsightforlife‬ www.facebook.com/christianinsightforlife

No comments: