Monday, November 5, 2012

Anxious...try God's peace

Feeling anxious...try God's peace. To not be anxious about anything is not a suggestion, something to consider, or ponder on-God says it's the requirement for His peace to guard our hearts and mind. He wants us to come to Him and thank Him for handling everything, then talk to Him about what we desire... and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. For years, I struggled to find peace, to not be anxious-only to end up worrying even more. I became anxious while desiring and looking for God's peace-how twisted is that? Then the revelation came to me...I had to choose to believe God's peace...His peace was in me all the time. The burden to produce peace was not on me because it was already in me-I was striving for what God had already deposited in me. I had to choose to believe in His peace available to me. I moved from searching for God's peace...to thanking Him for peace He gave me. Next time you're confronted with an impossible, don't beg God...thank God...for His peace that's in you. His peace guards your heart and your mind so that you're not anxious about nothing, nada, no one or no circumstance is going to take your peace-God's ways work all the time in every situation...blessings friend! (Phil 4:6-7)
7/24/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: