Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fierce faith...fighting back!

Fierce faith-my fighting back prayer. I have a fierce faith rising up in me fueled by the Holy Spirit to look adversity straight in the eyes and command it to get out of my way...I have work to do in the Kingdom and so do you! Adversity will push you up against a wall and scream discouragement. But God has spoken so clearly to my heart-no verdict given by man is final... only God's Word is final! I must believe what I don't see...yet. My endurance to move forward must be fueled by my God Who supplies all my needs. We have to fight daily-some days we're worn out but...our Father strengthens us when we're weary and increases our power when we're weak. We've got to pull our fierce faith together-you've got what I need and I've got what you need. Get your armor on-let's roll it... we're made for hard!(Jm4:7, 2 Cor 5:7, Phil4:19, Isa 40:29, Rom 12:5, Eph 6:10) 5/31/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: