Friday, November 23, 2012

Good Plans...

Good plans. "For I know the...thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord...thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome (Jer 29:11)." The amplified bible has the word thoughts. This verse is well known by those who know the Word and those who don't. I was in the don't category 18 years ago. I was raised in a family and a church that didn't study the bible but...then I got a hold of a NIV study bible when I was 33 years old and the Word got a hold of me! I couldn't put it down...God's Word went through me like electricity! Jeremiah 29:11 was the first verse I wrote down and memorized. Look at this verse carefully through the eyes of the Holy Spirit. "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome." This resonated in me-giving me such comfort and confidence. God will not only take care of the plans for me, give me peace, protect me from evil, and give me hope, but He will...manage my thoughts for me. If I begin to doubt His plans, He will help my thoughts so I can carry out what He planned for me! I pray someone else is seeing what I see with my spirit and my mind. God makes a way for us, we must choose to believe Him at His Word and we will have the confidence in our thoughts to follow Him knowing that His plans for us are good and we will enjoy them! Amen! 3/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: