Monday, November 12, 2012

Prayer and Identity...Time with my Father God is vital for my existence. It's not something I have to do; it's something I am privileged to do. I need this time with Him to rise up and be Who He says I am...but it's also my time to praise and honor Him-loving Him for Who He is. As I praise His name...I'm strengthened as I call out Who He is. My Father God is the...I AM, Alpha and Omega, El Shadai, Jehovah Jireh, Savior, Comforter, Protector, and Provider, Creator of the universe. He loves me and all of His children that He knitted together with His very own hands. He always has time for me....He approves of all of me; flooding me with His confidence-correcting and directing me...whispering dreams and ideas into my heart-comforting and assuring me that He's got everything covered and I do not need to be anxious or afraid. This time with my Father God is safe, intimate, and validating...it's during this time together that He shows me my value and worth...where my authentic identity is found and continually developed...so when I go into the world...I know who I am-I know Who I belong to...I am His; time with my Father God...I'm so grateful for it. Let Him be your Father God and offer you all these things I've talked about and more...9/2012-LMM

No comments: