Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Road trip with Jesus...

Are you willing to take a road trip with Jesus? How many times has Jesus pulled up to your door and said, "come and spend time with me."But you didn't go, because you felt you had to take care of some things...first. What "firsts" are you putting before your road trip with Jesus? In Luke 10:39-42, Jesus described Martha as overly occupied, too busy, and distracted with much serving. He described Mary as choosing the good portion, that which she can take advantage of and it will not be taken from her. I have to keep myself in check; I have a tendency to lean towards the "Martha Mentality" and want my work to be completed before I sit down. Work is ongoing...and it has no meaning unless Jesus is first. Make Jesus first...and take your road trips with Him...He will take you on road trips you can't even imagine! 11/28/12-LMM

No comments: