Thursday, November 22, 2012

God's Love is Like a Freight Train...

Love like a freight train...While spending time with God this morning, He put on my heart that He loves like a freight train. No matter what impossible I'm seeing or experiencing...His freight train love flows in me and through me to sustain me. I know with His confidence in me...I will endure, push through and overcome because He dwells in me. God is love and His love is power! As Christians, we need to remind ourselves of this truth daily then when an impossible plagues us, we have a reserve of His truth ready to overcome what is trying to overcome us. We have His love, His strength, His confidence, and His endurance-we can because He is...the I Am and the I Am lives in us! Every impossible is an opportunity for us for us to believe God will keep His Word. Let His love flow through you like a freight train...rolling over any impossible that is in your path. 2/11-LMM

No comments: