Sunday, March 3, 2013

Being turned inside out...

Being turned inside out...the middle part of believing-is in the middle of your familiar-known & your new season-unknown...This is where God will do His greatest work in you. My middle part of believing continues to challenge me & deepen my faith. I've experienced a barrage of doubt, my insecurities confronted, my beliefs challenged, & my pride purged. I've been uncomfortable, uncertain, & unsettled. My former familiar predictable schedule gone...my false confidence knocked out from under me, leaving me with a sense of awkwardness. The middle part of believing has been a long journey; I've become weary & I've considered giving up at times...then my Father always sends His encouragement through someone who loves & values me and who will be honest with me. I know this is how God must develop me-for me to know Him & to experience His love for me. I didn't know nearly what I thought I did...but this raw & vulnerable middle part of believing has led me to a deeper revelation of where I stand with God; He sustains me, comforts me, encourages me...every one of His promises is true. Emotions come & go but He never changes. I must stay connected to Him-He supplies me with everything I need, I trust Him because of Who He is...I do not have to know what He will do. He promises good plans for me & I believe Him...I know His voice...I'm never alone..ever, He's with me always...when I get into my new season, I will be ready not because I'm there... but because I know Him. The middle part of believing has been the most amazing journey of my life-I know my Father...He knows my name & He loves me. 8/10/12CIFL-LMM

No comments: