Sunday, March 24, 2013

Focused, purposed, determined-reaching your full potential...

Staying focused, purposed and determined to reach your full potential-God's plan for your life. You have everything you need-this should give you great relief and confidence that the burden to produce isn't on you...but the burden to comply is; if you want to fulfill God's individual plans for you. You have what it takes because God's given you what it takes. His truth is what it takes-obeying His truth sets you free to be who He's called you to be; this individual plan is part of His greater kingdom plan. Whatever God asks of you-He will also equip you to do. [Not in your own strength] for it's God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight. God won't ask something of you that He won't carry out through you...maybe others have-He won't, but He needs your trust and cooperation to do so. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Know the Word, know God, know His truth...it's your life line to be walked through every adversity in life. Many evils confront the [consistently] righteous-and God delivers him out of everyone of them. Don't be naive...obedience doesn't exempt you from these trials, but it does guarantee God will walk you through them! I post scripture on my phone and write down verses on index cards-putting them everywhere so I can see them daily. If I'm in the grocery store and feel a wave of discouragement, I stop right there and begin to read scripture to remind me of God's truth-if I can't put my eyes on it, I speak what I've memorized. Even though I'm not feeling His truth...God's Word reminds me of His truth. And we do this day in and day out-focusing purposing, and determining to know Him and to fulfill the plans He predestined for us long ago! (Jn 8:31-32, Phil 2:14, Phil 4:13, Ps 34:19, Eph 2:10)
9/20/12Rev3/24/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: