Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prayer is your privilege...don't turn your back on it

Prayer is a privilege...don't turn your back on your privilege. It's not something I have to do...it's something I can do... anytime, anywhere, anyplace. I never have to get in line, make an appointment or even wait...my Father always has time for me. He lovingly corrects and directs me, whispering dreams and ideas into my heart, comforting and assuring me that He's got everything covered. Prayer is safe, intimate, and validating-where my identity in Him is continually developed. Prayer is me loving my Father and Him loving me-an authentic relationship of the I AM telling me who I am...so when I go into the world...I know who I am. Prayer is a privilege...don't turn your back on your privilege. (Ps145:18, 1Thes 5:17,  1Tim 2:8)  9/2012CIFL-LMM

No comments: