Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feeling Anxious...

Feeling Anxious...try God's Peace
To "not be anxious about anything" is not a suggestion, something to consider or even ponder. God's clear in Philippians 4:6-7-it's the requirement for the "peace of God" to guard our hearts & mind...do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer & petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all

understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus. I use to be so frustrated because I would struggle to find peace-to not be anxious, only to end up worrying even more. I made myself anxious looking for peace...how twisted is that? Then the revelation came to me-I had to choose to believe God's peace...His peace was in me...all the time. The burden to produce peace was not on me...but God's peace was already in me...I had to choose to believe in His peace available to me. I moved from begging God for peace to thanking Him for His peace in me. Next time you're confronted with an impossible, don't beg God...thank Him for His peace that is in you-His peace guards our hearts & our minds...so that we are anxious about nothing. His ways work all the time in every situation...blessings friend!
7/24/12-LMM

No comments: