Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stamina...got to have it...

Stamina...got to have it to endure & win the race God's called you to & you can only get it from one source. His name is Jesus-His love will flow through your veins & enable you to have the stamina required to endure & win. Your win is guaranteed...if you choose to believe He is the Way, the Truth, & the Life. Some days discouragement knocks me down-mocking my effort & motive to fulfill my call, but then I call on the name of Jesus...He comes rushing through me like a raging river-flooding the banks & knocking over everything that attempted to overtake me. The King of kings, Lord of lords, the Alpha & the Omega, the I Am, Savior, Healer, Redeemer...Jesus-the greatest name above all names is for us, He loves us, He will never leave us...He provides us with the stamina to endure & win the race God's called us to. Blessings friend.

No comments: