Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Focused, Purposed, Determined

Being real...while staying focused, purposed, and determined. We have everything we need to reach our full potential because it's God's plan. Our full potential is about God...not us. So when we're fulfilling it, we are complying with Him to carry out the individual plan for our life...but it is part of God's greater plan in the kingdom. Whatever God asks of us...He will equip us to do. [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight (Phil 2:13).
Ask God to search your heart and help you to trust Him; He won't ask something of you that you can't carry out...maybe others have in your life, but He won't. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]
(Phil 4:13). You have what it takes but you must use the resources God gives...I post scripture on my phone and write down verses on index cards-putting them everywhere so I can see them daily. I carry them in my purse and if I'm in the middle of the grocery and feel a wave of discouragement, I stop right there and pull out one of my scripture to remind me of God's truth. Even though I am not feeling the truth...God's words in front of me...remind me of the truth. You will never not experience these attacks; God told us it would be that way and He gave us His Word as a weapon to come against them. And we do this day in and day out-focusing, purposing, and determining to know Him and to fulfill the plans He predestined for us. Let's keep it real friends-blessings!

No comments: