Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fearfully & wonderfully made...

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made...You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something...The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."
When I have doubt about my purpose, I remind myself that He knew I'd be something before I was something.
Your heart may be broken, you may have a disability, or maybe you're just dirt poor. You may be a lot of things to the world and to yourself, but to God, you are his own blood, sweat, and tears coming alive with a fire that cannot be put out. Do you realize that? That Jesus rose from the dead, and the same spirit that raised him also lives in you?
I'd say we're pretty significant. 1/19/13CIFL-MAW 
This was written by my daughter, Morgan Anne Wheeler-so proud of her!

No comments: