Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Open the eyes of my heart...Lord

Open the eyes of my heart Lord...so I can see You! Flood my heart with Your light-help me receive the  enlightenment you offer me daily through your love. My faith is in You, Your Word and Your ability to reach through me to make a difference. You've got all the bases covered. I can move forward in Your confidence despite obvious barriers because of Your strength that's in me. I don't want to doubt you...don't let me-even when all looks against me in the natural. Each day I will remind myself of Your love and promises...over and over and over-Your love covers, protects and gives me strength. Your love is tender, caring, never condemning-constantly renewing my eyes of my heart to fulfill the plans and destiny in this life you gave me. Don't let me dismiss the fearless confidence You offer me constantly due to my feelings that sometimes overwhelm, flood and discourage me. Help me to remain steadfast, patient and endure what you've called me to do...always remembering I'm a vessel for you-performing and fully accomplishing Your will so I can receive, carry away and enjoy to the full what You promise! Faith looks crazy to those who can't see...don't let their blurred vision interfere with what you allow me to see! (Eph 1:18, Mk 9:24, Heb10:35-36) 1/1/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: