Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trust God...He's mighty to save!

Trust God-He's mighty to save. I know many violated your trust and you experienced many let downs...you were robbed-no argument whatsoever. But are you going to allow your past to also rob you of your present and future? God didn't rob you...other people did. The thing about pain, is it doesn't go away on its own-it keeps hurting until its given away. You're projecting your hurt and distrust onto God-which distorts and separates you from His love and truth. His love and truth will take all the hurt done to you and heal all the pain in you. Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart...will you answer and let Him have your pain so He can heal you (Rev 3:20)? He will set you free from the bondage you've been living in-the past pain that haunts you. He will restore what was stolen, given away or never received-giving back everything and more, but you'll never know this truth...unless you trust Him (Eph 3:20, Isa 61:1). My trust was violated too, so I relied on me...there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death (Pr 14:12). I tried so hard to overcome, but I was doing it through my limited strength-then I came to the end of myself, I cried out to God...He rescued me. He will do the same for you-He's mighty to save (Zeph 3:17)! He showed me the tender love of Jesus and gave me the Holy Spirit to guide me in all things-I've never looked back. Following God doesn't exempt you from pain...but it promises that He will bring you through the pain every time! I've had more heartbreak and hurt since the day I gave all of my life to God and I expect more in the future, not because I'm negative, but because I live in a fallen world. I also expect my Father God to always love me, to soothe me and to bring me through each trial I face (Ps 34:19). God's in control over what I see and don't see-He holds creation together (Col 1:17). My faith isn't based on what I see God do...it's based in what I believe He does (2 Cor 5:7). Trust God-He's mighty to save! 1/22/13CIFL-LMM

No comments: